Maternity Session
60 minutes of shoot time
30+ high resolution images
One location
Access to MHP Maternity Gowns
One-two outfit changes
Includes one extra person ($25 per additional)
Personal online gallery
Personal rights to print
{If you are interested in using a gown from my collection, we can schedule an in home fitting one week before your session date.}
When you book your maternity session, I will send you a link to view all the MHP maternity gowns for you to choose from. If you have something specific in mind (style, size, color) just let me know and we’ll find the perfect gown for you!

Family Session
60 minutes of shooting
40+ high resolution images
Highlight video of session
One outfit
One location
Personal online gallery
Personal use print rights
Free 11×14 professional print

Mini sessions are available on specific dates. To be notified when those dates are, join the email list on the contact page.
Mini sessions ($175) include 20 minutes of shooting time, 20 high resolution images at a specified location

Wedding Investment
Included in ALL wedding collections:
Edited high resolution images from each session
Personal online gallery for easy access and sharing
Personal use print release
Quick turn around time
USB drive with all edited sessions after the wedding day
10 Hrs on wedding day | Second Shooter | Engagement Session | Bridals/Formals Session
6 Hrs on wedding day | One portrait session (engagement or bridals)
2 hrs on wedding day | Temple or Ceremony Coverage
Create a custom wedding day collection just for your needs. You can add additional hours, add as second shooter, videographer or print products.

How to Book a Portrait Session

1. Contact me! (use the contact page)
2. I’ll send you a client survey. This survey doesn’t complete your booking process, it simply gives me more information to help with your booking process like location, what type of session, etc.
3. After reviewing your responses, we’ll set up date/time/location for your session.
4. I will send you a contract to sign and pay a 20% retainer. The remaining 80% balance is due on the day of session.
Your session is booked and on my calendar after contact is signed and retainer fee is paid.