Now accepting new family clients!
For the entire months of April & May, ALL family, maternity, senior and engagement sessions will be 30% off (reg. $250).
Locations available for Spring Sale:
**Keep in mind that most of these locations will be green and beautiful during April & May. Some of the images do not reflect that location during spring**
Q: How do I book my spring sale session?
A: 1. Contact me! There are a couple of different ways you can do that.
2. After you’ve contacted me, I’ll send you a client survey for you to complete.
3. I’ll review your responses and we’ll select a date. Once a date is chosen, I’ll send you a contract. A signed contract and retainer fee (20%) is required to book your time/date. The remaining 80% is due on day of session.
4. Boom! You’re booked 🙂
Q: What time would my session start?
A: Plan on starting your session (ready to go!) anywhere between 6:30-7:30pm. Exact time will be determined based on location and your schedule.
Q: What days are you available for a session?
A: We’ll select a date that works for both of us but, my most available days are Mondays & Tuesdays. If you have a Monday or Tuesday that work, chances are, you’ll get that date!
Q: If I buy a discounted session now, can I use it later?
A: Good question! You must book and complete the discounted session by May 31, 2018. I won’t collect any payments from you until we’ve decided on a date so you don’t have to worry about loosing a retainer fee!
Q: How soon will I get my images?
A: You will receive an email from me with your personal online gallery within 10 days of your session.
Q: What if I want more images than the session price includes?
A: After your session, I will upload all the very best high resolution edited images. You will select your favorites. If you happen to love more than the included 20 images, you have the option to purchase additional images at $4/per image.