I adore being a wedding photographer. Utah has so much to offer for a bride’s backdrop. I have an extensive location list that is sure to please any bride. From the orchards of Provo to the mountains of Salt Lake City, For those not located in Utah, I do book destination weddings. Inquire about travel fees.
To book your wedding day photography, email email@example.com
I am very passionate about family photography. I believe it is a great service to yourselves and posterity to have your family portraits taken as often as possible. Capturing your family’s love for each other and all your different personalities is such a blessing. My approach to family photography is natural, motion and real life moments.
I think senior portraits should reflect exactly who you are. I want your personality to shine through your images. I encourage you to bring along your hobbies and talents. Bring your favorite books, your violin or your dog who has been there for you at your best times and at your worst. This is such a defining time in your life. This is when you decide what kind of person you want to be and how you’ll contribute to society–such an exciting time!
Utah has so many beautiful locations with easy access for maternity photography. I have an extensive list with great locations that are both jaw-dropping gorgeous and no hiking necessary (unless you want to hike)! I love providing maternity photos for the entire Salt Lake City area including up to Davis County and Utah County.
I am a high school senior photographer, wedding photographer and family photographer. I love the idea of telling a progressive story. My ideal client will continue to come back to me throughout the years and allow me to keep telling their life’s story. It is important to me to communicate with my clients even after their session is over. I want to know about all your big life’s events. I don’t want to just take pictures of you. I adore being a photographer because it allows me to get to know amazing people and be welcomed into their personal space.
If I had to sum up my type of photography into three words, they would be: bright, timeless and adventurous. I edit all my images to mimic the look and feel of film. My hope is that generations from now, your photos will still be relevant and beautiful.
Booking a session with me gets you more than just pictures… We will laugh, have fun, listen to music and learn about each other. You can text me your planned outfits, send me a pic of your dress, tell me about work, have questions about printing… anything! Your experience with me is just as important as the images you receive.
I am based in Utah but I consider myself an international photographer. Most of my clients happen to be in Utah so I am considered a Utah Photographer but, I have also shot on the beaches of Mexico, the Narrows in Zion and all over the Rocky Mountains. I am always available for travel.
After music, I am most inspired by you, my client! Before any wedding session, I make an effort to meet you and get to know you. It is crucial for me to know who you are as a couple. How did you meet? What are you favorite things to do together? What happened during the proposal? All of these things help me understand you more and inspire me during our photo shoot. Telling your story through images is my favorite thing to do!
Same goes for a family or senior session. We’ll chat on the phone or via text before your session so I can get an understanding of who you are as a person. What drives you? What motivates you? The answers will help tell your story on camera.
Let’s get started by emailing me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to book a wedding?
I only book 15 weddings per year so that I can give my all to each bride and groom. Everything leading up to your wedding day is special to me too. Here’s a rough order of how booking works with me.
1. Make sure your date is available
2. Schedule a pre-consultation. This is when we can meet, talk about all your wedding photography needs and determine which collection fits you best. I’m definitely not a salesman so, you will never feel pressure or obligated to sign a contract or pay a retainer during the consultation.
3. When your ready to book, you’ll sign a contract & pay a 20% retainer fee. This fee saves your wedding day and goes towards your full balance. The remaining payment (80%) is due one week before your wedding.
After these three main things are done, BAM! You’re booked and I’ll be there for every moment.